Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 10, 2012

It's Thursday morning.  I waiting for Shannon to pick me up and take me to Valhalla for day two.

Check out that picture.  Every day I think of something or see something new that makes me think "wow, that's awesome.  Imagine having breakfast like that.  How could it happen.  If that's what I want, what am I doing here?

Well, here is pretty awesome, too!

All right, back to Wednesday.  With an Inquiries guy out Monday and Tuesday sick it was a pretty hectic day getting ready for Valhalla and all.  I really felt like I was running around wearing four hats.  I'm trying to get the studio to a point where it runs by itself.  We have to prove a basic concept, make it run flawlessly then duplicate that.  It's harder than it looks.  Once you introduce other humans things start to get chaotic.

The beds up at Valhalla are all taken so I drove home with my wife at about 9pm.  She's quite a catch.  We made a list of all her good things.  It takes a long time to build up a good marriage and it's a precious thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment