Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I am here creating a repository of things that I want.  Are you ready for some shameless window shopping?  Now that I have the perfect family, wife, kids, job, neighborhood, home maybe it's time for a new pair of shoes.  So here goes.

I would encourage anyone reading here to "write your own ticket".  Start with what you want.  How would you like your life to be?  Most people go through life with only this vague idea that things will be "better" in the future.  Once the money comes in, then they will decide what they want.  It's the other way around.  Decide exactly, with pictures, images and emotion, what it is you want.

Remember, you can always change your mind later.

So, here I will not worry about price.  I would encourage you to do the same!  There are no do-overs in life.  You only get one shot, so at the very least make up your mind!

Item #1 a pair of shoes.  While painting my deck I got paint on my shoes.  I've always worn Payless $19.99 shoes and I think it's time for a nice pair.  Size 12.  I also need a pair of walking shoes and a pair of dress shoes.  $80.00








Item #2 Google Nexus Tablet.   I find myself walking around the studio a lot and it would be really keen to do my work wherever I happened to be.  The art director needs one, too.  Is this a good one?  I really don't know what I'm looking at.  $260 x2








Item #3 A Desk for my home.  I've been working for years on a beat up resin Wal Mart table.  No longer! I've got my eyes on something like this.  $200.00.  I like stuff that's simple.  Zen.  Not overdone.  Laurence.








Item #4 A shaver.  Braun 350CC Washable Rechargable.  $169.00









Item #5  A computer bag.  The one I have is going on five years old, and breaking down at the seams.  This is a samsonite which I find attractive.  $149.00










Item #6  These are luxury items.  My two favorite childhood arcade games.  Paragon (pinball) and Joust.

Lamp
Towels

No comments:

Post a Comment